Best Premium Yoga Mat USA 2021
1. Gaiam Yoga Mat – Premium 6mm Print Extra Thick Non Slip Exercise & Fitness Mat for All Types of Yoga
About This item
- Man made materials
- Lightweight & thick yoga mat: These durable, yet lightweight exercise yoga mats are extra-thick for the additional cushioning your joints need during any yoga or fitness routine
- Sticky non-slip texture: Yoga mat features a textured sticky non-slip surface for excellent traction and superior grip and a stylish design to keep you motivated and focused
- Non toxic & 6p free PVC yoga mat is a healthier choice for you and the planet and free of DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DNOP (Note: For best results unroll and air out your mat for 2 3 days before use a harmless odor may be present when unwrapped)
- Free yoga class: Yoga mat purchase includes a free bonus downloadable yoga workout to help get you started
- Dimensions: 68″L x 24″W x 6mm Thick
- Lightweight, durable and extra-thick for additional cushioning
- Textured non-slip surface for excellent traction
Gaiam Premium Print Yoga Mats are extra thick and provide a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, this lightweight mat provides additional cushioning to help protect joints throughout your practice.
Note: Printed yoga mats may release a harmless odor when first unwrapped, for best results unroll and air out your mat for 2-3 days before use.
An extensive selection of designs and prints are available to help you best express your inner yogi – choose from a mandala, sundial, and many more beautiful prints!
Top reviews from the United States
Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2018
You should now that I am a new Yogi at age 31. I did good amount of research on the Internet. I do regular and hot yoga. So it was very important for me that the mat stays stable while I learn (and hopefully) perform yoga poses. So… After my research and going crazy on Pinterest to see how to clean a yoga mat, I decided to purchase Gaiam yoga mat with beautiful pattern. I purchased the blue feather print.
It is true that the mat smelled when I firs unpacked and unrolled. But, I took the advice of many and wiped the mat with warm water and couple of drops of soap (used microfiber cloth). Right after that, I prepared a mix of essential oils (15 drops of tea tree oil & 10 drops of lavender), witch hazel (1/4 cup), and purified water (1 cup) and sprayed this mixture generously on the each sides of the mat and wiped it with damp cloth (used microfiber cloth for this task). After all of this, I hanged the mat to dry in my bathroom. Guess what? It worked!! I had a hot yoga class early next morning. It was great to smell the tea tree and lavender when I was on the mat. As soon as I came back from my yoga practice, I cleaned the mat with the oil and witch hazel mixture and hanged it to dry before folding it.
So, overall, I am very please with my purchase. If you are new to yoga and don’t know what to do like me, this mat provides great support with its thickness and it has gorgeous print on it. Highly recommend.
Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2017
It does not slip and has a nice grip to it. I have absolutely no complaints and am quite happy with it. Plus it’s a bit thicker than regular mats which helps my aging body a lot on wood floors. It lies completely flat on the floor and the color is pretty and much like what my monitor depicted. Go ahead and buy it! 🙂
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2018
To read more information about this product from amazon click here